What a Bride may ask...

As I walk down the aisle, I want to hold onto a hand that carries me swiftly but ever so softly to a land of dreams. Fantasies of love where come to reality and life seems eternally beautiful. The place where I can see the love shining through you.


As I take my vows, I want to stay with you forever and forevermore; not once but three times. I want to read you in the mornings, lying down in the ruffled sheets. I want to smell the sweet aroma that wafts up in the air that envelops you.


I want to be the sun that makes you snug and warm. I want to be the wind that caresses you and plays with your hair. I want to be the raindrops that trickle slowly and ever slow down your face and settle down in those crevices which take the form of your lips.


I want to be whatever you may ask, but would you be mine? Would you love me and hold onto me the way I should be???

Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful!!
an epitome of romance..
for romance is surrender, degeneration into molecules, Bliss..
may all your Dreams come true!!
Ayesha Parveen said…
Wonderful expression of the beautiful expectations from marriage. Best wishes and a very Happy New Year.
KParthasarathi said…
Found your blog thro Ayesha's. It is awesome in its rich content.The poems are exceedingly well written making one want to read
more. Keep writing.
Congrats
A New Beginning said…
looking forward to more from your side:)
Shravan RN said…
loved reading the poems :) 3 cheers
Subuhi said…
thank you all for ur time and ur comments....
Nitin Mahajan said…
lovely! i wish i could have said it so beautifully when i got married :)
Subuhi said…
thank u dubu... welcome to this crazy mindset and cesspool of emotional upsurgence. thank u for ur wishes
A New Beginning said…
Hey M!cOME bACK! iM WAITN!
Sandy said…
Beautiful! Why have you stopped writing? I can figure a guess but honestly, don't stop writing. This probably makes you feel better.

Popular Posts