Be Bold, Be You: A Poem for Aiza

My dear Aiza, be Aurora and Pocahontas in one,

A warrior with grace, and spirit that shines like the sun.

Let your heart be strong like the sword of Mulan,

And your mind be bright like the books of the Beauty, Belle's fan.


Hold on to your dreams and your passions true,

Never let anyone tell you what you can or can't do.

Be bold, be brave, take risks, and explore,

The world is yours, my love, let your spirit soar.


Remember that you are unique, special, and true,

And you have so much to offer, in everything you do.

Stay true to yourself, and never forget,

That you are loved and cherished, and you'll always be my best bet.


So my dear Aiza, be who you want to be,

But never lose sight of what makes you truly thee.

May your spirit be free, and your heart be strong,

For you are my life, my precious, my forever long.

Comments

Popular Posts