Memories of Youth: A Journey Through Time


My childhood was filled with fun,
Running about barefoot on the grass;
Laying down and building castles under the sun.

My Childhood was filled with joy,
No room for fighting only love;
Filled with trikes and bikes no fancy toys.

My Childhood was full of dreams,
With elves and fairies from the pixie land;
Full of candy trees and chocolate streams.

But as I grew, the world became so vast,
And childhood memories soon faded away.
I faced new challenges that came so fast,
And life was not as easy as it used to play.

Yet in my heart, those memories still linger,
A reminder of a time, so pure and free.
A time when laughter was my soul's singer,
And happiness is my only guarantee.

Now I must journey, down life's long road,
With strength and courage, for what lies ahead,
And hold dear, the memories I've been bestowed,
For they will guide me, with love that won't shed.


Comments

Popular Posts